As part of our 50th Anniversary Programme, we are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join us at Mackintosh Queen's Cross. #CRMS50
What do our volunteers do?
Our volunteers are involved at all levels of the organisation, from areas requiring specialist knowledge and skills, to others where enthusiasm is the only essential. Our volunteering opportunities can be separated into five main areas:
- visitor services and guide based volunteering
- administrative and retail volunteering.
- public programmes/events based activities and exhibitions.
- education activities: eg workshops and education programmes.
- library and research activities.
- volunteering is great way to get practical experience, especially for getting your foot in the door of the heritage sector.
- voluntary work looks good on your CV.
- you'll learn and develop valuable work related skills.
- it is a great way to meet friends and like-minded people.
Hear from our Current Mackintosh Volunteers
Hear what some of our volunteers have to say about their roles and experiences with the CRM Society here.
Our Current Opportunities
The CRM SOCIETY encourages volunteers to contribute their time to projects and roles which interest them the most. We aim to ensure that the experience is as fulfilling as possible by providing engaging training opportunities and group activities. Volunteers are not limited to one opportunity and may choose to undergo more than one.
The Charles Rennie Mackintosh Society is dedicated to offering equal opportunities to all.
Join the Mackintosh Team
Get in touch to find out more!
Fill in the basic contact form below and we will add you to our mailing list with opportunity updates.